For free training info, enter your contact info below and also receive the corresponding technical whitepaper; proprietary and only from AFuzion.
AS9115 Aviation Quality Management System Training
Taught by Mark Stevens of Aerospace Exports
AS9115 is increasingly required in many facets of aerospace development to prove implementation of an effective Quality Management System (QMS). Many Aerospace Primes require compliance to AS9115 through a thorough 2nd party assessment. To assure compliance, organizations must understand that while there is no formal Registration to AS9115, the Prime will expect the organization to demonstrate compliance by understanding and applying:
1. Documented Processes that support the elements for Deliverable Software of every requirement.
2. Objective Verifiable Evidence validating the processes cover the requirements and are effectively implemented.
Since the latest AS9115 version now aligns with the latest ISO 9001 and AS9100 standards, the implementing organization now must introduce the additional requirements for Stakeholder needs and risk analysis. This 2-day AS9115 Course is delivered onsite at your facility, by a senior expert QMS auditor Mr. Mark Stevens with decades of hands-on expertise.
- Understanding the specific AS9115 requirements vs. the AS9100 elements
- Developing procedures and tools that demonstrate clear and concise AS9115 compliance
- Performing an effective internal AS9115 audit to validate process effectiveness
- How to develop required S-PEARS
- How to streamline AS9115 and reduce AS9115 costs
- AS9115 Best Practices and avoiding AS9115 Mistakes
- How to maximize potential to pass AS9115 audits with honesty and integrity
Attendees may include engineers, managers, quality assurance or certification personnel; no DO-178 expertise required.
To Download Free Training Info & Sample Material, Please Contact the Afuzion Team