For free training info, enter your contact info below and also receive the corresponding technical whitepaper; proprietary and only from AFuzion.
Avionics Systems ARP-4754A Training Workshop
SAE-ARP-4754A provides guidance for the development of aircraft and aircraft systems while taking into account the overall aircraft operating environment and functions. ARP-4754 was long “suggested” for commercial avionics; the new ARP-4754A is now required and increasingly mandatory for all avionics including worldwide militaries and UAV’s beginning as early as 2017. ARP-4754A is commonly called “DO-178 for Aviation Systems”, but it’s really much different: ARP-4754A requires detailed Safety processes (ARP-4761) and data, systems-level planning, traceability, V&V and tight configuration management. While bearing some semblance to DO-178, ARP-4754A really covers the Avionics Development Ecosystem and is a mandatory foundation – it must come BEFORE DO-178C. The processes for developing systems requirements are rigorous and formal processes must be proven in place before software and hardware development begin.
- How ARP-4754A fits into the Avionics Development Ecosystem including ARP-4761A, DO-178C, and DO-254
- Differences between ARP-4754 and ARP-4754A
- ARP-4754A Planning – what is really required
- Aviation Safety: what is required for ARP-4754A
- Handling Derived and Safety Requirements per ARP-4754A
- System Requirements – What, Where, Why, and How
- Planning, Development, and Traceability Processes for Systems
- ARP-4754A Documentation
- ARP-4754A Verification & Validation
- ARP-4754A Best Practices & Common Mistakes
Attendees may include systems or safety engineers, managers, software/hardware engineers, quality assurance or certification personnel; no prior expertise required.
To Download Free Training Info & Sample Material, Please Contact the Afuzion Team