For free training info, enter your contact info below and also receive the corresponding technical whitepaper; proprietary and only from AFuzion.
DO-200B Training: Aviation Database Development and Approval Class
DO-200B came after DO-178 so many persons incorrectly believe DO-200B is copied from DO-178: False. DO-200B has an entirely different premise, “preserving, ensuring, and proving data quality throughout the data processing chain”. DO-200B is much different than DO-178, and this course explains the differences between quality “data” certification and avionics software. This class focuses upon DO-200B’s true intent and real-world training compliance with DO-200B; also obtaining DO-200B Letters of Approval (LOA). What processes are required for DO-200B? How are data quality requirements specified, managed, and proven? What tools can be used for DO-200B and when must DO-200B tools be qualified? What is the role of DO-200B quality assurance and audits? What mandatory DO-200B processes are required and what are the DO-200B Best Practices? What is the basis of DO-201 and how does it relate to DO-200? How can DO-200B compliance costs and schedule be reduced by 20-30%? The developer/teacher is the principal founder of two of the world’s largest aviation consulting companies and the principal author of several of the world’s most popular publications on aviation software/hardware development: Vance Hilderman has taught over 11,000 aviation engineers and managers worldwide, including FAA and EASA officials, and engineers from 95 of the world’s largest 100 aviation companies: more than all the competitor’s current trainers in the world, combined.
AFuzion’s training has been provided to over 23,000 aviation engineers from 1,000 companies in 30 countries; more than all other trainers in the world combined. Brief summary below; contact us for more free information.
- Understanding DO-200B’s basic principles: DO-200B explained for the “real world”: yours
- Understanding DO-200B’s true intent for Data Chain Integrity
- What is a “database” per DO-200B and what is “data” and what is role of data “Supplier” versus “User”?
- Understanding DO-200B’s Planning Process and Verification Process, and Quality Assurance/ Configuration Management
- Understanding DO-200B’s Data Quality Requirements: think like a DO-200B auditor and pass audits the first time
- Real-world training in DO-200B project management and cost/schedule reduction.
- Common DO-200B initiation mistakes: how to prevent and mitigate
- Leading DO-200B and DO-201 Best Practices
- True meaning of “Aeronautical Data Processing” for DO-200B
- Case study on DO-200B Tool Qualification
- Quality Management data audits for DO-200B
- Applying AC-20-153A for DO-200B: How, Why, and When
Attendees may include engineers, managers, quality assurance or certification personnel; no prior expertise required.
To Request Training Info plus free samples, please submit the following (* = Required; request rejected if * not completed):