Safety-Critical Engineering Services
AFuzion’s engineering experts work onsite or offsite in 30+ countries worldwide. If it pertains to aviation, it likely benefited from AFuzion’s engineering services. Click on any of the service boxes below for more information.
AFuzion’s engineering experts work onsite or offsite in 30+ countries worldwide. If it pertains to aviation, it likely benefited from AFuzion’s engineering services.
AFuzion’s Safety & Reliability Engineers have decades of experience successfully performing ARP4761 and APR4761A compliant:
- Functional Hazard Assessments (FHA) per ARP4761 / ARP4754A
- Preliminary System Safety Assessment (PSSA) per ARP4761 / ARP4754A
- Preliminary Aircraft Safety Assessment (PASA) per ARP4761 / ARP4754A
- System Safety Assessment (SSA) per ARP4761 / ARP4754A
- Aviation Cyber-Security analysis per DO-326A / ED-202A
- Project Specific Certification Plan (PSCP)
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA) per ARP4761 / ARP4754A
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) per ARP4761 / ARP4754A
- Safety Assessment Report (SAR) per ARP4761 / ARP4754A
AFuzion’s Safety-Reliability engineering is compliant with FAA 14 CFR 25.1309 and EASA CS- 25 1309.
AFuzion’s Systems Engineers have decades of experience specifying and designing aircraft, avionics, satellites, CNS/ATM ground systems, missiles, and military equipment per ARP4754A, ED-153, and ED-79A.
Aviation Cyber Security DO-326A & ED-202A is also addressed by AFuzion’s cyber-aware systems engineers.
AFuzion’s proprietary Systems Requirements processes have been applied to over 80 projects on five continents in just the past five years.
AFuzion’s Systems engineering is compliant with FAA 14 CFR 25.1309 and EASA CS-25.1309.
AFuzion’s Software Engineers have decades of experience successfully performing DO-178C (previously DO-178B) compliant:
- Software High-Level Requirements and Low-Level Requirements per DO-178C
- Software Design & Code including DO-332 OOT application
- Software Model Based Development including DO-331 application
- Software Verification, Reviews, Traceability, Functional Test, Robustness Test, and
- Structural Coverage Analysis per DO-178C
- Performance Testing and Worst-Case ExecutionTime (WCET)
AFuzion’s Hardware Engineers have decades of experience successfully performing DO-254 compliant:
- Hardware Requirements per DO-254
- Hardware Design & Implementation including FPGA’s per DO-254
- Hardware Validation & Verification, Reviews, Traceability, Functional Test, Robustness Test, and Element Analysis per DO-254
- Performance Testing and Worst-Case Execution Time (WCET) per DO-254
Aviation Quality & Process Assurance is a vital and often misunderstood discipline.
AFuzion’s QA/PA Engineers comply with ARP4754A, DO-178C, DO-278A, DO-200B, and DO- 254 to define and perform project QA/PA, Auditing, Assessment, and Root Cause Analysis. AFuzion’s QA engineers comply with AS9115A, ISO 9001, IEEE, and QSM.
AFuzion’s 50+ senior engineers assist over 75 aviation development/certification clients annually, both onsite and offsite, with DO-178C software, DO-254 hardware, DO-326A cyber-security, ARP4754A Aircraft/Systems, ARP4761 Safety, DO-200B Data, and DO-278A CNS/ATM. AFuzion’s aviation engineering experts can readily work onsite or offsite, and visit over thirty countries annually for work.
Remote work is particularly cost-effective with AFuzion supporting over 25 clients worldwide, each day. AFuzion’s engineers provide the following work in 40-hour blocks which incur a 10% discount:
- DO-178C Plan and Artifact Reviews with AFuzion’s DO-178C Checklists
- DO-254C Plan and Artifact Reviews with AFuzion’s DO-254C Checklists
- ARP4754A Plan and Artifact Reviews with AFuzion’s ARP4754A Checklists
- Mentoring & Training sessions in DO-178C, DO-254, DO-326A, ARP4754A, & ARP4761A
- Gap Analysis Optimization for avionics certification per DO-178C, DO-254, and ARP4754
- Offsite Audits for DO-178C, DO-254, ARP4754A, DO-278A, and ARP4761A
For details on the above, or a free 1-hour technical consulting session, simply click here: https://afuzion.com/contact-us/
For free membership in the world’s largest Avionics Hardware DO-254 User Group, please click here: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/1830071/
For free membership in the world’s largest Avionics Software DO-178C User Group, please click here: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4102798/