AFuzion’s trainers have provided the following training to 33,000+ engineers and managers worldwide – 5X more than all our competitor’s current trainers, combined. All attendees call it “Best training in the world, by far”. Can 700+ of the world’s largest 800 aerospace companies and 20+ government entities who solely use AFuzion be wrong? You decide. They have.
- DO-178C, DO-254, ARP4754B, ARP4761A Combined Training
- DO-178C Training
- DO-254 Training
- DO-200B Training
- DO-326A Training
- DO-278A Training
- ARP4754A Training
- ARP4761A Training
- AMC 20-193 & CAST-32A / Multi-Core Processing Training
- AGILE for Aviation Software Training
- RTOS and RTOS Certification Training
We also provide the best-in-class training for safety-critical system development, certification
and compliance. Our practice areas include:
- Aviation CNS / ATM, & Data
- Avionics Systems Development
- Avionics Software Development
- Avionics Hardware Development
- Aviation & Avionics Safety
- Aviation Certification via DER’s, CVE’s, and ODA’s
AFuzion’s engineers literally “wrote the book” and our engineers’ publications are in use by 95% of the world’s avionics companies to achieve FAA certification and EASA certification.
AFuzion’s private training includes free customization for your specific needs and unlimited attendees, often at no added cost.
Training attendees receive access to the world’s largest and most proprietary collection of technical safety-critical whitepapers developed by engineering experts with decades of collective experience.
When Safety is Critical, your engineers and managers need the world’s best training already provided to 33,000+
engineers in 35 countries; more than all other known competitor’s existing trainers.
AFuzion training combines the latest industry and regulatory knowledge with today’s best-in-class engineering practices.
Attendees repeatedly call it the
“best technical training and value they have ever encountered”.
In addition to Public Training, AFuzion is also the world’s largest aviation development and certification/compliance Private Training resource. Over 3,000 aviation engineers trained privately each year, at 75+ aerospace civil and military related companies and agencies.
If you have 4+ persons needing training, AFuzion’s private training is by far the world’s most preferred, and requested, training resource: unlimited attendees, free customization, and access to AFuzion’s proprietary 25-technical paper library, templates, and checklists: only from AFuzion.
- ARP4754A Training: Aviation Systems Training
- ARP4761A Training: Aircraft & System Safety Training
- AS9115A Aviation Quality Management System Training
- CAST-32A / AC 20-193 & Multi-Core Processing Training
- DO-178C Advanced Training & Workshops, includes DO-178C Supplements:
- DO-330 Training
- DO-331 Training
- DO-332 Training
- DO-333 Training
- DO-178C Basic Training
- DO-200B Training: Aeronautical Database Training
- DO-254 Basic Training: Avionics Hardware
- DO-254 Intermediate Training & Workshops: Avionics Hardware
- DO-278A Training: Aviation Ground Systems CNS/ATM Training
- DO-326A / ED-202A Basic Training: Aviation Cyber Security
- DO-330 Training – Aviation Tool Qualification Training
- DO-331 Model-Based Development (MBD) and DO-331 Compliance Training
- Safety-Critical Quality Systems & Assurance Training
- Safety-Critical Real-time Operating Systems (RTOS) Training
- AGILE for Aviation & DO-178C
For additional details or to request information contact us
Click on the photo/class for additional details or to request additional info:
Training Video Clip
for DO-178C, DO-254, DO-326A & ARP4754A