For free training info, click on the desired course below and request info.
Safety Critical Training for Avionics Systems and Certification
AFuzion’s actual trainers have provided DO-178C Training, DO-254 Training, DO-200B Training, DO-278A Training, and ARP4754A training to 19,500+ engineers and managers worldwide: more than all our competitor’s current trainers, combined.
AFuzion provides the best-in-class training for safety-critical system development, certification and compliance. AFuzion practice areas include the aviation industry, avionics systems development, avionics software development, avionics hardware development, aviation safety, medical devices, transportation and automotive, and industrial control – all areas where Safety Is Critical™. AFuzion’s actual engineers literally “wrote the book” and AFuzion’s engineer’s publications are in use by 95% of the world’s avionics companies to achieve FAA certification and EASA certification including training on the new standards and recommended practices within the latest DO-178C, Software Considerations in Airborne Systems and Equipment Certification. Training attendees receive access to the world’s largest, and most proprietary, collection of technical safety-critical whitepapers on DO-178C, DO-254, ISO 26262, DO-278A, DO-200B, ARP–4754A, etcetera: developed by engineering experts with decades of collective experience. Courses include:
- ARP4754A Training: Aviation Systems Training
- ARP4761A Training: Aircraft & System Safety Training
- AS9115 Aviation Quality Management System Training
- CAST-32A & Multi-Core Processing Training
- DO-178C Advanced Training & Workshops, includes DO-178C Supplements: DO-330 Training, DO-331 Training, DO-332 Training, and DO-333 Training
- DO-178C Basic Training
- DO-200B Training: Aeronautical Database Training
- DO-254 Basic Training: Avionics Hardware
- DO-254 Intermediate Training & Workshops: Avionics Hardware
- DO-278A Training: Aviation Ground Systems CNS/ATM Training
- DO-326A / ED-202A Training: Aviation Cyber Security
- ISO 26262 Training: Automotive Safety
- Safety-Critical Quality Systems & Assurance Training
- Safety-Critical Real-time Operating Systems (RTOS) Training
When Safety is Critical, your engineers and managers need the world’s best training already provided to 19,500+ engineers in 35 countries; more than all other known competitor’s existing trainers. AFuzion training combines the latest industry and regulatory knowledge with today’s best-in-class engineering practices. Attendees repeatedly call it the “best technical training and value they have ever encountered”.
Click on the photo/class for additional details or to request additional info: