- April 19: Free Tech Webinar: “Applied Avionics Development & AMC 20-152A for Hardware”. Facilitated by CTO, Vance Hilderman (7:00 am PDT) $ Free
- June 6-7: Onsite – Rome, Italy: “DO-326A Cyber Security Training”. Aharon David, Chief WHO Officer will facilitate this live on-site 2-day training $1450.00/per person ($200.00 discount if you take DO-178 | DO-254 | ARP4754A Training on June 8-9th)
- June 8-9: Onsite – Rome, Italy: “DO-178 | DO-254 | ARP4754A Training”. Vance Hilderman, CTO will facilitate this live on-site 2-day training. $1450/per person. ($200.00 discount if you take the DO-326A Cyber Security Training on June 6-7th)
- June 12-15: Live Remote: “DO-178C | DO-254 | ARP4754A hosted by AFuzion & Doymus”. Four ½ days (USA Mornings, Europe Afternoons) certification training facilitated by Vance Hilderman & Florentino Hernanz. $1550.00/per person.
- August 2, 2023: Free Tech Webinar: “Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) per ARP4761”. (8:00 am PDT) $ FREE.
- September 26-28: On-site – Madrid, Spain: “DO-178 | DO-254 | ARP4754A/B Training” Live on-site (Note: this course always sells out 1 month in advance or more) $1450/per person.
- October 25, 2023: Free Tech Webinar: “Software Requirement HLR/LLR Optimization per DO-178C”. (8:00 am PDT) $ FREE.
- December 13, 2023: Free Tech Webinar: “Safety Assessment Processing per ARP4761A and ARP4754B”. (8:00 am PDT) $ FREE.
For more details, click here to visit our public training page
Covered Topics for Sept 26 & Nov 14 Classes: “DO-178C, DO-254, ARP4754A/4761
- Intro to Aviation Development Ecosystem
- Relationship of DO-178C, DO-254, ARP4754,
- & ARP4761
- Aircraft & Systems Safety per ARP4754A
- & ARP4761
- ARP4754A’s Eight Plans with Examples
- ARP4761 Functional Hazard Assessment
- (FHA) & DAL Determination
- ARP4761 Safety Assessment Process:
- PASA, PSSA, SSA, FMEA
- Applying DO-178C for Avionics SW: Rqmts,
- Design, Code
- DO-178C & DO-254 Five Plans plus
- Standards: with Examples
- Applying DO-254 for Avionics HW: Details