For free training info, enter your contact info below and also receive the corresponding technical whitepaper; proprietary and only from AFuzion.
Avionics Systems ARP4754A Training Workshop
SAE-ARP4754A provides guidance for the development of aircraft and aircraft systems while taking into account the overall aircraft operating environment and functions. ARP4754 was long “suggested” for commercial avionics; the new ARP4754A is now required and increasingly mandatory for all avionics including worldwide militaries and UAV’s beginning as early as 2017. ARP-754A is commonly called “DO-178 for Aviation Systems”, but it’s really much different: ARP4754A requires detailed Safety processes (ARP4761) and data, systems-level planning, traceability, V&V and tight configuration management. While bearing some semblance to DO-178, ARP4754A really covers the Avionics Development Ecosystem and is a mandatory foundation – it must come BEFORE DO-178C. The processes for developing systems requirements are rigorous and formal processes must be proven in place before software and hardware development begin.
AFuzion’s training has been provided to over 23,000 aviation engineers from 1,000 companies in 30 countries; more than all other trainers in the world combined. Brief summary below; contact us for more free information.
- How ARP4754A fits into the Avionics Development Ecosystem including ARP4761A, DO-178C, and DO-254
- Differences between ARP4754 and ARP4754A
- ARP4754A Planning – what is really required
- Aviation Safety: what is required for ARP4754A
- Handling Derived and Safety Requirements per ARP4754A
- System Requirements – What, Where, Why, and How
- Planning, Development, and Traceability Processes for Systems
- ARP4754A Documentation
- ARP4754A Verification & Validation
- ARP4754A Best Practices & Common Mistakes
Attendees may include systems or safety engineers, managers, software/hardware engineers, quality assurance or certification personnel; no prior expertise required.
To Download Free Training Info & Sample Material, Please Contact the Afuzion Team